Sammamish Orthodontics Is A CERTIFIED Invisalign® Teen Provider
When it comes to Invisalign®, every teen in Washington should know the basics of this convenient, affordable option.
For decades, teenagers have come to dread the need for metal braces, hiding crooked and unattractive smiles. With Invisalign® Teen, Sammamish Orthodontics can help parents and teens alike deal with the normal struggles of adolescence, helping to give young people greater confidence in their appearance through straighter, more beautiful smiles.
Your teen’s smile journey begins with a scan or impressions. We will work closely with Invisalign treatment specialists to develop a complete digital treatment plan to plot your teen’s best smile with care from start to finish.
Your teen will receive Invisalign clear aligners created with the Invisalign system’s proprietary SmartTrack material. Throughout treatment, you can monitor your son’s or daughter’s compliance through an indicator on the aligner. Your teen will wear the aligners for 22 hours per day, but can easily remove them so there are fewer interruptions to his or her lifestyle.
As your teen progresses through treatment, his or her smile and life will transform through a series of small, expertly designed shifts. And with the Invisalign Teen Guarantee, you have the option to switch to wires and brackets if your teen decides against Invisalign treatment within the first six months.
They Keep Moving. Make Sure Their Smile Keeps Up.
Invisalign treatment gives both you and your teen a better teeth-straightening experience when compared to traditional braces.
- Corrects both simple and complex teeth-straightening cases
- Covered by orthodontic insurance
- Proprietary innovations provide up to 50% shorter treatment times*
- No pain from rubbing brackets or broken wires and fewer unexpected orthodontist visits
- Continue to enjoy all of the foods and activities they love
- Removable trays for easy brushing and flossing
- Two times more likely to have a boost in self-esteem**